عالم المعرفة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى يجمع فيه عدة معلومات لافادة الناس و لتنوير عقولهم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

the treasure of monte cristo part 1

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2011

the treasure of monte cristo part 1  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the treasure of monte cristo part 1    the treasure of monte cristo part 1  Emptyالأحد فبراير 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Title The pharaon comes home.
1 The Author’s Biography Alexander Dumas was born in France. He was one of the most popular French writers. Dumas was born on 24th July 1820,in Villers Cotterets , France. His father was a general in the French army. His mother was the daughter of an innkeeper. Dumas began to read as much as possible. He also began to write plays and novels. He wanted to write novels which told the history of France. Dumas wrote his first play Henry 3 and his court, in 1829. Dumas wrote a long novel in three parts. These were called the three musketeers (1844). He died on 5th December 1870 at pays, near Dieppe, in northern France.
2 The setting 24th February 1815, Marseille, Civita Vecchia , island of Elba , Valence , Les Catalans , island of Monte Cristo .
3 The plot overview They met the owner of the ship, talk about the trip, what happened to the captain leclere and how did he die.
“ please excuse me again “ said Dantes. “ there is another person that I must see.”
“ Of course !” said Morrel.
4 characterization Monsieur Morrel: is the owner of the pharaon .
Edmond Dantes: is the first officer of the pharaon .
Captain Leclere: is the captain of the ship.
Danglars : is the cargo master .
Mercedes: is Edmond’s fiancée.

5 Theme Sadness, The comeback.
6 Point of view I think that Morrel take the right design to let Edmond the captain of the ship because his intelligent and brave young man.
7 Symbols His eyes were full of hate.
8 Comments I like Edmond because he is intelligent, brave and handsome young man.
I didn’t like danglers because his full of hate and he always had an angry expression on his face.

queen Rolling Eyes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://m3refa.ahlamontada.com

the treasure of monte cristo part 1
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عالم المعرفة :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: